Pages

20 février 2019

I love Google. No more.

I love Google. No more.

Originally shared by Filip H.F. “FiXato” Slagter

Hangouts Classic will lose per-conversation notification sound settings
Well, that sucks... Per-conversation notification settings were one of the main standout features that I liked about Hangouts.
While adoption of the Android O+ notification channels is great, so far I've not seen such granularity there that I can set a separate sound per conversation... Hopefully that will be added too, but it doesn't look promising.

Currently I have notification sounds off by default, and only set a sound for just a couple of important contacts.

Filing this under the #GooglePlusExodus Collection as #Hangouts originally grew out of G+, AFAIK, and as such has a large userbase among GPlus users.

#Google #GSuite #GoogleAnnouncement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire