Pages

8 août 2016

#FirstSevenJobs

#FirstSevenJobs  

I knew, in theory, real student jobs were much more common and job mobilty much higher on your side of the ocean, but seeing it like this, personal and precise, is a completely different realization.

I am over 40 and I never had 7 real jobs.
My list goes:
- Cook
- Architect for a private practice
- Architect for a private practice
- Architect as a civil servant
- Architect as a civil servant
- Architect as a civil servant

in my head it rather goes like this:
- Architect
as the changes were all quite minor and the cook job was quite short lived.

and I have a rather high job mobility for someone who has the great luck to always have been employed (I always choose to change job).

I don't believe I know many people around here who had 7 or more different jobs. I believe we are really missing something, such richness of experience :/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire