Pages

8 août 2016

I've released Will That Be All?, my LARP for 6-10 players about love and relationships between servants.

Originally shared by Graham W

I've released Will That Be All?, my LARP for 6-10 players about love and relationships between servants.

It's one of the most beautiful things I've written. It plays in three acts, each lasting about an hour, starting in the 1920s and ending with the threat of war in the 1930s. You play the servants and see how their feelings for each other grow and change.

Everything you need is in one deck of cards, including all the instructions and character sheets. Oh, and it's $15.

Please do share this! And I'm happy to answer any questions.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/149064/Will-That-Be-All

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire