Pages

25 juillet 2014

Thanks to Ezio Melega for making me discover Table Titans webcomic.

Thanks to Ezio Melega for making me discover Table Titans webcomic. Now I have two years of biweekly comics to catch up :D

Originally shared by Ezio Melega

#webcomics  

So you are an happy GM if your friends (not the characters) are fighting between them, starting getting hot and insulting each other (not the characters)?
An Enjoyable Game is one that puts tons of pressure on the collective social shoulders of the people you are gaming with?

That's not my hobby.

Table Titans is now officialy off my reading list.

It's not interesting, the characters are mostly boring and unattractive and it depicts roleplaying game in a way that's very different from what I've experienced or what I would like it to be, exalting what I consider bad habits and geek fallacies.

Next in line are Weregeek and Goblins.
http://www.tabletitans.com/comic/winter-of-the-iron-dwarf-page-47

1 commentaire:

  1. I'm actually think I've done you a disservice, but you are welcome XD

    It's a spin off so be sure to check PVP for its roots at the birth of the characters.

    RépondreSupprimer