Pages

18 octobre 2018

Matthieu B (et ajouté dans la liste)

Matthieu B (et ajouté dans la liste)

Originally shared by Richard Williams (Epistolary Richard)

I wrote Lizzy & Darcy for this anthology. It's a structured freeform game in which you create your own version of the relationship between the protagonists of Pride & Prejudice focused around a small number of key decision points, ultimately leading to whether your versions of Lizzy and Darcy will end up together or not. I find it's a nice way to explore the What Ifs of the novel and a fun few hours for Austen fans. I also found writing the Playing Lizzy and Playing Darcy sections really interesting and it sent me back to the novel a bunch of times to question what guidance I should give.
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/255136

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire