Pages

12 juin 2014

" I’ve heard stories about people realizing through play that they had a calling to a career, I have seen people use...

Originally shared by Avery Mcdaldno

" I’ve heard stories about people realizing through play that they had a calling to a career, I have seen people use games to explore or come to terms with their sexual identity or spirituality. I’ve heard a few stories about how game experiences have lifted people out of the process of suicidal ideation. I’ve seen couples work through their problems through game – and accept that their problems were irreconcilable through game. I’ve also heard some stories that were less on the happy path."

Mo unpacks the power of games to transform us. A great article.
http://imaginaryfunerals.com/transformative-play/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire