Pages

28 août 2014

Could you write a game like a mystery novel, pulling the reader ever farher into the rules by not giving him what...

Could you write a game like a mystery novel, pulling the reader ever farher into the rules by not giving him what he'd like to know? Shouldn't hooking and inspiring players and gamemasters be at least as important as being a clear procedural explanation?

Originally shared by Paul Czege

My "near final" text for The Clay That Woke is now out to a handful of readers for final feedback on stuff like problematic sentence construction and punctuation, so I came up for air and posted a Kickstarter Update about the text and the uniquely constructed Table of Contents I have planned for it.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/252728880/the-clay-that-woke-an-rpg-about-minotaurs/posts/966769

2 commentaires:

  1. So do I, so do I. Missed it by a few hours. Happily, the game (and the tokens) should be available to non backers also :)

    RépondreSupprimer