Pages

22 août 2014

I need to try this. Neeeeed.


I need to try this. Neeeeed.

Originally shared by Teo Morgan

And they say compulsivity is a bad thing?
I made a bunch of pool noodle lightsabers for my girls.
My perception of Self Efficacy has allowed me to consider that I can tackle doing Darth Maul's now. 

I recommend the floppy sort of noodle. In the is pic the Purple, Blue, and Yellow sabers are a bit more firm. This doesn't lead to pain when small kids swing them, but it can be more bracing. The floppier the noodle the more air resistance will slow its velocity, and impact. It makes it so that the person swinging doesn't have to hold back at all. I use the really floppy Green, and Red ones to avoid accidentally wapping a kid into tears.

I recommend getting at least two colors of duct tape (regular, and black), but adding chrome, and gold made things perk up a lot.

P.S. Inverting the sabers, then striking each other with the handles is only advised for those who are Chaotic Evil. It brings sadness, and ocular moistening.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire