Pages

2 septembre 2016

Microscope est tout de même un jeu qui déchire sa race !

Microscope est tout de même un jeu qui déchire sa race !

7 commentaires:

  1. Ben Robbins this colloquial French is high praise.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gherhartd Sildoenfein google translate was fuzzy but I was hoping it was something good!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. We had an amazing game, three players for two evenings playing the downfall of antique gods. Yes to monsters, epic heroes, Jesus, mythology, Nordic gods, Shangri-La; no to science as magic, no to the strength of gods is dependant their believers faith; from The creation of humankind to _ The gods no longer have any power on Earth_.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gherhartd Sildoenfein : I'm planning on running 2 or 3 playtest sessions of Ben Robbins 's next game, Follow, by the end of September. Not sure yet whether I'll do it online. If I do, you want in?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hey Côme Martin​​ ! Don't try to steal my fellow player !😉 (but you're welcome to play with us... 😛)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Côme Martin​ : I'm in ! I really love Follow and I plan to play it again, and again.. did you see the new version ? 3C

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Côme Martin it would be with much pleasure :) The scarcity of my gaming slots might be problematic, but let's try if you do play online.

    RépondreSupprimer