Pages

11 juillet 2018

G+ is hunting down and erasing Over The Edge (ɿǝvO ǝʜT ǝϱbE ?) kickstarter links. Must be a conspiracy. Get it while

G+ is hunting down and erasing Over The Edge (ɿǝvO ǝʜT ǝϱbE ?) kickstarter links. Must be a conspiracy. Get it while

Originally shared by Jonathan Tweet

Over the Edge represents what I love most in roleplaying games: personal creativity, twisted social commentary, a dark sense of humor, and dice rolls that matter. Over 25 years ago, Over the Edge was my personal RPG campaign, designed from the start to be too weird to publish. John Nephew at Atlas Games heard about it and, against my advice, insisted on publishing it. He was right to do so. Over the years, it has been immensely gratifying to see how other designers have been inspired by my game, and now in turn I've been inspired by them. Years ago I told myself that I would never return to this game unless I could do something truly new and valuable with it. Luckily I figured out how to do just that.

When you back the game, you get an advance copy of the rules, so you can see what I mean for yourself. Please back Over the Edge, and please share with your friends. This one means a lot to me.

http://bit.ly/OverTheEdgRPG

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire