Pages

19 septembre 2017

After many, many... many... years, I am finally finished with my revision of The Mountain Witch.

Originally shared by Timothy Kleinert

After many, many... many... years, I am finally finished with my revision of The Mountain Witch.

I feel really good about this version of the book. What started with a "little" cleaning up quickly turned into a 80-90% rewrite. I worked hard at incorporating updated explanations and various "house rules" that have become my standard mode of playing the game. The game advice chapter---which I long felt was underdeveloped in the original version---is now the longest section of the book.

At this point I am going to spend the next month or so working out the production details before starting up a Kickstarter campaign. After the project is funded, I will send the book to an editor, then to layout, and finally to the printers.

So stay tuned! There is one section that I want to crowdsource some opinions on (Abilities), which I will post in a couple days.

PS: Where else should I post this announcement besides Story-Games?

#mountainwitchrpg #themountainwitch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire