Pages

6 septembre 2017

You know how white dudes confronted with, and in denial of, challenges of social awareness pout with "They think...

Originally shared by Levi Kornelsen

You know how white dudes confronted with, and in denial of, challenges of social awareness pout with "They think it's better if I don't talk at ALL!"

Funny thing.

While I work on social awareness, I DO have moments where I notice what I just said and think "Wow, I totally should not have talked at all".

These are then followed by periods of some degree of social mortification, of greater or lesser severity.

During these periods, I occasionally wonder "Is this what teenage girls feel like when they say 'Maybe I should just never speak'? And if so... Am I just now getting the social training women got when they were, like, thirteen? Is that how this works?"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire