Pages

29 septembre 2017

Hey rpgers ! In your opinion, for your games, Chekov's gun sould be

Hey rpgers ! In your opinion, for your games, Chekov's gun sould be

11 commentaires:

  1. You don't have something in the middle.
    I said something lik thid "always in your mind and applied as possible"

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Of course NOT. You have to choose your side. If you ain't with them, you're with the ennemy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. guillaume jentey so you're the enemy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. For Pbta games, Chekhov's fun are useful, but not mandatory.
    For other games, they are damned fragging useful, so if I really must vote, that's a praise.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Looks like I am picking the quite unpopular side.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. In gmless games, this guns are not only usefull, they are f***ing usefull and needed.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I think in gmless games it is more interesting to fire guns you find on your way than to plan how the one you planted will be fired.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I think I'm agree with Matthieu B.
    In gmless games I played I like when we use the little rocks we put on the road before putting too much others.
    It's a good way (or tool) to play together with a good listening.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This is also true :)
    But sometimes you create too many guns in a session, and you can't pull all the triggers at once.

    RépondreSupprimer