Pages

16 septembre 2017

That's an impressive amount of boobs indeed, Jonathan Tweet​.


That's an impressive amount of boobs indeed, Jonathan Tweet​. (I realize I just firmly inserted my foot into my mouth, don't bother.)

Originally shared by Jonathan Tweet

With an eye toward the next edition of Over the Edge, I've been reviewing the cover of the 2nd edition. I think it's just great, way better than the 1st edition cover, which was based on my idea for what should be on the cover. I'm impressed with how much the artist packed into this cover.

3 commentaires:

  1. oh i think we can definitely get more boobs on a cover than that

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Of course. As I usually don't write about those things in English, I'd like to add some information. I am not reacting to bare flesh or sexual innuendos, I am fine with those. Provided they have something to do with the game they're selling, because otherwise that's cheap and misleading. Also, what I am reacting for is that once again it's a woman that is sexually objectified in the context of a sexist, woman-oppressive society. Which could have been more meaningful if I had understood that this was a 20 years old cover. I guess I just put my foot in my mouth. My apologies for this, Jonathan Tweet.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for the apology, and I'm happy to have people speak up when they see something that they think is unjust. I do.

    RépondreSupprimer