Pages

3 novembre 2017

Has malewashing another name, that I cannot find this word?

9 commentaires:

  1. I never rerad that word, is it a different way to #NotAllMen ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. No. The idea is erasing the women that are/were present. Like presenting an viking story without women warriors. In my idea analog to whitewashing, a process where the non-whites are erased.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. the oldest one in the book, way before SJW existed. The winner/strongest always rewrite the history in his favor. "L'histoire est écrite par les vainqueurs" en français dans le texte. (way too much Dr Who for me ultimatly...)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. True. But it is interesting to say how it is rewritten. History is a lie.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Doesn't it means that if you write history you have to be the victor /oppressor?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I apologise, I now see that my post was ambiguous. Yes, of course. What I meant by “how” is “what is rewritten into what”.

    RépondreSupprimer