Pages

25 novembre 2017

“I’m so pissed.

Originally shared by Alan De Smet

“I’m so pissed. Bob’s Wing Joint gave the atomic hot wings, when I ordered barbecue. I called them up to complain, and Bob insisted that I ordered atomic hot. I don’t care how good their wings are, they can’t be trusted!”

“Woah, woah, woah, what happened to innocent until proven guilty?”

“This is the second time they’ve done this to me, so I’m pretty sure.”

“Maybe it’s just misunderstanding. You might not have been clear about what you wanted, and Bob just tried to give you want he thought you wanted.”

“‘Barbecue’ and ‘atomic hot’ don’t really sound alike. But this isn’t the first time this happened, so I carefully enunciated and said it twice.”

“Did you really order barbecue? Isn’t it possible that you ordered the atomic hot, then had regrets on your way here? So are you lying to cover up a decision you regret?”

“...”

“Besides, how can I trust you at all? People make bad reviews of restaurants all the time because they’re out to ruin the restaurant’s reputation, or trying to blackmail the restaurant.”

“Seriously?”

“Do you have any evidence that you ordered barbecue wings?”

“I placed the order on the phone, and the receipt is just an indecipherable scrawl, so not really.”

“Well, Bob says you ordered it, and you say you didn’t, so without some sort of concrete evidence, I’ll just have to remain neutral. It’s the logical thing to do.”

2 commentaires: