Pages

8 mai 2015

I was thinking about asking that myself, but I incidentally found this fantabulous thread :)

I was thinking about asking that myself, but I incidentally found this fantabulous thread :)

Originally shared by Ryan Macklin

I was talking with a someone yesterday evening about what tabletop roleplaying games to play in order to better understand the hobby. I said I would send them a list of games I think they should play. But I’m just one person with a perspective that, while educated, is still singular. You know what isn’t singular? A bunch of (hopefully educated) perspectives.

So I ask you this: Name one or two tabletop RPGs you’ve played that you think are must-play games for creators. Required details:

- State two or three different things a creator would get out of playing that game. No more than three points, to keep it focused.
- State a flaw that game has or demonstrates. Note: stating "it's dated" or "maybe the theme isn't your jam" or similar isn't a flaw.

Later this week, I’ll edit this post to collect responses from the original blog post and this companion G+ thread. Please hold to the guidelines, including sticking to two games max, as that’ll lead to a wider variety of (hopefully educated) perspectives. :) I may share my own at that point, but I don’t want to taint the results by doing so right away.
http://ryanmacklin.com/2015/05/what-are-your-must-play-rpgs/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire