Pages

3 décembre 2016

Great discussion and list of ressources for cities design & presentation in & for rpgs.

Great discussion and list of ressources for cities design & presentation in & for rpgs.

Originally shared by Rob Donoghue

Ok, so Cities in RPGs.

I am writing about cities in RPGs, for reasons. To this end I've read no small amount of material, both good and ill. Someday there will be a hell of a bibliography.

In fact, this is my third large tilt at this topic, so rather than talk about what I've read and found useful, I am going to ask the following request to the world:

Tell me about a good resource for thinking about cities in games. Bonus points if you can explain why it's useful or has a reproducible bit of technology (like "ICE's fantasy city maps, such as Thieves of Tharbad color coded all the buildings by trade, so the GM always had the bones of information to describe whatever part of the city the PCs were in.").

I'm casting the net wide. I've found an entirely different approach to cities than I've taken in the past, so my interests run very wide.

So, ideas? (And thanks in advance)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire