Pages

12 août 2015

#RPGaDAY2015 – Day 12 – Favorite RPG Illustration: an impossible choice again.

#RPGaDAY2015 – Day 12 – Favorite RPG Illustration: an impossible choice again. At first, I thought I could not name one because I do not find RPG illustrations very interesting. Generally they’re more noise than signal to me. But as I started to search for one I realized I was wrong. I realized I like RPG illustrations. Or, at least, I did. The trouble is that I do not take the time necessary to look at them anymore. Because I spend less time reading RPG ? Because I read more onscreen ? I guess these are the two main reasons. But now I remember dwelling on RPG illustrations. So I have a few old one to share. I guess if I went back in my old RPG collection, I’d find many illustrations I loved which I forgot about.

I decided I will start paying attention to illustrations again.

Still can’t choose only one, though. So without further ado, I give you…





1 commentaire: