Pages

5 août 2015

#RPGaDAY2015 – Day 5 – Most recent RPG purchased: Star without numbers, free edition.


#RPGaDAY2015 – Day 5 – Most recent RPG purchased: Star without numbers, free edition. What? Not a purchase because it is free? Well, Microscope explorer then. What? No, I don’t have it yet, it’s just that my pledge was collected yesterday. Okayyy, then it is Nest • A World of Adventure for Fate Core, I bought it and received it. What again? Not an rpg, only a add-on? you’re kidding me, right? No?! … Can I say Stella Nova? It’s a crowdfunded French RPG, I received it two days ago, it is a full game. Can we stop now? No, no, I pledged more than a year ago… yes, not the most recent expense.
You know what, I give up. It was supposed to be a simple question, not this kind of quantum accountancy.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire