Pages

19 novembre 2015

New G+: no polls, no extended circles, no specific circle's stream shortcut, no text field to quickly specify who...

New G+: no polls, no extended circles, no specific circle's stream shortcut, no text field to quickly specify who you want to talk to, no text wrap I only see a preview of what you write, slow when it doesn't simply freezes, aggressive and tiring red-white appearance, ... I usually like changes, even for newness' sake, but this is more alpha version stuff than whole public launch maturity. Fail. And I am afraid for lost and unreplaced features. Quite frustrated in a few minutes trying to use it. Cm'on, so buggy it does not show the whole text of comments? that's the second or third most important feature, even before being able to post! So, see you later new G+.

3 commentaires:

  1. Fortunately, it DOES have a go back to the old version button ! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes, but I am afraid for the Android app new version. I think I am gonna disable the auto-update at least untill the dust clears up.
    (update: disabled)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yeah, I am fully conscious of that Stacy Dellorfano, I am trying to hold back the tide, it'll only work for a short time. Google isn't known for going back on these things.

    I reshared your general post and supplemented it.

    RépondreSupprimer