Pages

2 mai 2017

So S.

So S. John Ross​ you have this poll that I can't answer because I don't know what kind of game balance you're asking about. Is it on purpose?
https://plus.google.com/+SJohnRoss/posts/CyC17s97Dn9

4 commentaires:

  1. Same :) I answered, but not sure what he was really asking

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I suspected so. Will you explain why? and what you aim to learn?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. S. John Ross while I understand you deliberately omitted content. You've omitted in a way that anyone answering the question has to make LARGE assumptions about what they think you want to be answered. What are the parties? are there two or multiple? A balance of what? combat prowess? narrative control?

    If the point of the question is to determine what assumptions people have when reading the question, I find it lacking. If the whole point is to see how people react... well good luck to you sir, have fun with that.

    I don't understand how answers to this imprecise vague question can have meaningful value. I have chosen not to answer this vague question.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So what is it? Demonstrate how many peope will assume there is only one kind of game balance or will try to guess what you're asking?

    RépondreSupprimer