Pages

4 mai 2016

I don't have enough ears.

I don't have enough ears.

Originally shared by Jason Cordova

+1 Forward is here!

For the first episode, Richard Rogers is joined by Meguey Baker to talk Apocalypse World (2E).

I think Rich is off to a great start. A lot of RPG casts are about reviews and promotion, but this format is focused pretty squarely on play, and I think it shows a lot of promise. I can't wait to see where it goes from here!

And thanks to Mischa Krilov for the outtro!

Here are the time-codes:

Read a Sitch
Sex moves (01:37)
Dealing with reset Hx in the fiction (05:12)

Open Your Brain - Apocalypse World (2E)
Release date goals (07:23)
Pre-orders for people who missed the KS? (09:49)
After KS fulfillment, where can folks get it? (10:53)
How do the new Lifestyle mechanics work? (11:37)
The Waterbearer playbook (14:21)

Act Under Pressure
Water towers and croquet balls (16:24)
BALLZ! (19:49)
http://www.gauntlet-rpg.com/1-forward/apocalypse-world-2nd-edition

1 commentaire:

  1. Je ne suis pas très podcast, mais celui-là, je me le colle dans le lecteur... (ça tombe bien, j'ai la terrasse à faire ! ^^)

    RépondreSupprimer