Pages

6 mai 2016

Patreon Update:

Originally shared by Andrew Medeiros

Patreon Update:
In case you didn't know, I have a Patreon where I primarily create small PBTA hacks. My first project was The Woodlands; a game where you play woodland creatures defending their homes from predators and hazards.

I have a ton of hacks on the go but it's looking like my next two to release will be Raising Stakes and Infinite Stars.

Raising Stakes is a Western drama game that uses playing cards and poker chips instead of dice to resolve its moves. I've had a ton of fun in playtesting it so far and look forward to doing some more of that to get it ready for release.

Infinite Stars is sci-fi / fantasy, my love letter to franchises like Star Wars, Farscape, and Firefly. I have play-tested these rules a tiny bit but most of its skeleton is built on my free Star Wars World game; so it's further along than Raising Stakes imo. It's good fun and I want to run more of it, like, now.

Why am I telling you this? For one thing, to generate interest because I'm super excited about them.
But also, if you want to get both of these games and the many to come, you need to sign up before they release. Subscription only gains you access to games as they're produced, not the one's that have come before them. Eventually they'll all be for sale on my website (which is in production atm), but it'll always be significantly cheaper to get the games through my Patreon; not to mention early access.
https://www.patreon.com/medeiros?ty=h

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire