Pages

29 septembre 2015

New game campaign, new dice!

New game campaign, new dice! (this obvioulsy is a very serious matter) But I can't make up my mind. Which set would you pick for a Werewolf: The Apocalypse campaign? In my mind,
red is for rage and blood, black for rage. green or blue for Gaia and purple for Umbra. Silver, of course, for Luna and werewolves. Your choice? Or would you suggest another set?

5 commentaires:

  1. Avec les photos qui sont prises séparément et les différences entre les lots de production...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Tu sais moi je ne prend que des dés unis blanc ou noir avec les chiffres dans la teinte inverse. Les dés avec des marbrures de couleurs c'est juste illisible.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ok, people, I heard your voice, which happily are in harmony with the voices in my head (shhhhh quiet now, I can't hear what I am typing) , so the new dice are the Speckeld silver volcano and vice-dice are the Gemini black/red and gold.
    Thank you for your participation and we'll meet again for a new dice election when I'll have a new ambitious IRL game start. Or another IRL game, not necessarily so ambitious. or, even, just if I crave new dice. And can't make up my mind. Anyway. Thanks. See you. Cheers. I have to stop rambling, now. Now. Stop. Please.

    RépondreSupprimer