Pages

26 janvier 2016

Who crossbred Lego with Games Workshop?


Who crossbred Lego with Games Workshop?

4 commentaires:

  1. Geniuses savvy enought to notice WH40K people have kids!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Back when I was just starting 40k I built several vehicles out of Lego, I suspect it was only cheaper because I already had the Lego bricks....

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Grégory Pogorzelski thank you for your observation. It made me realize, for the first time in my life, that I was going to label these Lego as not-what-I-wish-you'd-play-with for my kids but would have wanted as a kid myself, with no good reason (like the usual yes, it looks like it's great, but if you get it, you won't play much with it because it's not a good toy).

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Tu n'as pas vu leur dernier dessin animé ?

    RépondreSupprimer